Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Rest in Midst of Ramuh


In Case you can't read this:

So I am working thru the Main Scenario quests in order to do catch up for new expansion. I have completed up to v2.2 and just about completing v2.3. I did the Ramuh fight last night. 

I must say, this fight was the best fight I've been in the WHOLE game. I swear it ran so smooth. I was not nervous at all. I was actually chilling. I was able to do my songs. Managed my TP well. Handled being targeted well. I didn't die. My heart rate didn't elevate. I actually was rested. Was leaning back on my chair too. I am still amazed how that fight went. 

CT, ST & WoD I'm always at edge of chair and tense. It's always very hectic to me. 

I just had to say how awesome this run went.


~ Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment