Saturday, April 4, 2015

People Are Funny


In case you can't read the picture:

So today was my first 2 runs in World Of Darkness. First run, was okay. Bard gear didn't drop. I was able to run a 2nd time due to weekly time limit. Anyway, in second run, the bard hat dropped, I needed it. Mind you there's another bard in party. Apparently he didn't want it because it immediately went to me. Then the next drop was bard robe, we both hit need. I rolled a 92 and he rolled a 40 something. Needless to say, I got the robe too. So for next couple of fights, he bitching about me getting the robe. The tank said it just luck of the lot. Just before last boss, the other bard announces that there's no need for him to finish run and then drops the party. We immediately get another bard and finish the fight. I just find it funny because that bard would not shut up about the robe. To top off the run I also got the onion knight TT card.

No comments:

Post a Comment