Thursday, April 9, 2015

Repetition Is Not So Sirius

I'm at a point where there's a lot of repetition to get items needed to level my gear to 130. So that means the weekly Crystal Tower raids and daily Frontlines. I don't care for Frontlines much. I'm not into PvP much. There are too many people out there who like to Gank instead of playing fairly. Camping gates?? GTFOH!!!

I haven't done my beast tribe quests on weekdays as much as before. Work and health are the cause. I've been working late and I'm having major headache issues. So it limits time in the evenings.

This weekend, I finally started to work thru my list of dungeons to do. I tackled Pharoah Sirius. Wasn't that bad. I tanked the 1st boss when Tank, & Dragoon died. Apparently this boss is a pain. I was having fun. I was tackling the wolves as they spawned leaving the Tank to the boss. I have no idea what Dragoon was doing. He should've been assisting me in taking down the wolves. In the end, kiting and doing AOE kept us in the fight. No need to restart from beginning. I'm awesome like that. The dungeon was pretty interesting. I think I'll do Wanderer's Palace next. I want to new dungeons before I get to the hard mode dungeons. I also have another Ultima battle to do.

I am continuing on my main story quests. Right now they are leading me to the Leviathan fight. Fun fun. If this was XI, I'd be more excited because I'd get my Leviathan summon. Apparently XIV only gets 3 summons. They need to work on getting more.

Everyone is talking about leveling one of the new jobs in Heavensward expansion. I was thinking of trying Machinist. I changed my mind. I'm going to try Summoner instead. I want to try a mage DPS class. I miss my Red Mage from XI.

Anyway, here are some cool pics to tide you over.




Being a role model is hard.


Me as a Spriggan for Egg Event


Finishing up World of Darkness


My gear that I received in WoD


My first level 130 piece.


Frontlines shenanigans

Goals:

- Complete Adder's Hunt Log

- Collect Minions = in process

- Collect Mounts = in process

- Get Relic? = in process

- Get Gear = in process 

- Get Fenrir Mount from Golden Saucer = very slowly in process

No comments:

Post a Comment