Sunday, March 15, 2015

White Mage Relic Complete and Getting Married!

I finally finished my Zeta, the final Relic weapon for 2.0. Tons of grind, it wouldn't have been so bad if it was done as the updates came out but because I was behind due to not playing XIV for several months, the catch up was brutal.

I'm not doing the same thing for the other classes I play; Scholor, Summoner, and Black Mage. I'll use the weapons you buy with tomes. SquareEnix says that the relics for 3.0 won't take so much grind, I'm holding them to that.

Next goal is to complete some of the end game before 3.0; I currently need to beat Ramuh Extreme, Shiva Extreme, and at least T5-T9 of Binding Coil.


TK also hit 50 not long ago so I got us both Platinum bracelets for a bonding ceremony. We did our quest yesterday, to the chapel!




The wedding is on Cactuar, 3/21 (Saturday) at 7:00pm EST. /tell Magus Kaosu or /tell Tiger Kaosu if you want an invitation. All are welcome.


-Magus

No comments:

Post a Comment