Saturday, March 21, 2015

Extreme Primals Complete, On to Coil

I finished up all the extreme primals. The Shiva pony dropped but my roll wasn't good so no luck getting it the first shot. Now that all the extreme primals are done, I'll possibly farm them at some point. I'd like to collect the mounts, I'm 0/7 on those.


First Coil is also complete. I tried for weeks to do T5 in Duty Finder with no luck. Best I saw done was half way through phase 4. The FC took several people that needed it so we did a quick run through. Voice chat really helps on these. I should be able to get through Second Coil before 3.0 hits, and if I'm lucky, Final Coil. The FC wants to get people through to get them to raid level. Come 3.0, I'm most likely going to get with a static group to keep up on content.


Today's the wedding too. I tried to buy a cake for TK and I at the store but she shot me down. I told her we can't have a wedding without cake. I ended up leaving the store with a box of Lucky Charms and stuff to make tacos instead. That was the best I could do.


-Magus

No comments:

Post a Comment