Thursday, March 19, 2015

Arum F'in Vale

It's been a little while since I last posted. A lot has happened. Let's see if I remember the details.

Getting married: So hubby (Magus) and I have finally set a date for our wedding. See his post prior to this one. We have done all the quests and have been giving out invites. Yay! The day is approaching fast.

Main Story Quests: I have finished the Garlean main story quests. Now I am working on the Ascian/Allegian main story quests. I am stuck on this because I need to do a dungeon but I can't because I haven't done Arum Vale (AV). Bah.

Quests: Magus has been a very supportive, excited and direct hubby now that I have hit level 50. He has me taking on every quest I have encountered. So of these quests have opened Labrynth of the Ancients and some hard mode dungeons and some new ones. However, I'm stuck from doing some of them because of AV. This is a pain. AV is a side dungeon. It shouldn't hold up main story. I also started the Hildebrand quests because I heard the story is hilarious. I even annoyed hubby because I went to complete a quest and he wanted me to concentrate on opening Crystal Tower so I can get better gear. Lol. I also started Relic quest. I have 15/30 quests open.

Dungeons, Trials etc: Like I said I have finished 1st Main Story, so I finally defeated Ultima Weapon. I have done Labrynth of the Ancients (didn't get any gear). I finally did Dzamel Darhkold dungeon. It wasn't so bad. Heard AV is a pain in the ass. I got up to first boss before it all went to hell and duty was abandoned. I have so many quests open now that require me to do a dungeon. I am not looking forward to the dungeons. But I'm stuck because of A F'in V. Some I can do but waiting for weekend.

Randomness:
I didn't take many pictures this week. I've been running around getting stuck in cut scene after cut scene or in middle of messy fights that were new to me.

I bought a bunch of minions this week too. I feel good about that. It satisfies the Pokemon collector in me.

I'm getting my gear up slowly. Need soldiery etc (which I usually get from doing beastmen quests). Hubby said a quick way to get them is doing Frontlines (PvP). It's a very small type of it. It's mostly grand company vs grand company. I'm not much of a PvP fan but I put it on my daily to do list. It only takes 10 mins. One thing I can say about Frontlines. I HATE F'IN PALADINS!!! They love to target me. I hate them. The Paladin enemies we encounter in the wild are not such a pain in the ASS!!!! Anyway, I'm calm now. Just you wait PLD's until I get properly geared. I'm going to kick some ass!!!

Overall I had a relatively good time this past week.

Here are what pics I have taken:

Testing out new emote for our Wedding this Saturday

Taking a nap in the inn.

Metal in the Sand, ooh not so good.

The one and only Hildebrand



Goals:

- Complete Archer Hunt Log

- Complete Adder's Hunt Log

- Open World of Darkness/Crystal Tower = Crystal Tower Done

- Get Married = in process

- Collect Minions = in process

- Collect Mounts

- Get Relic? = in process

- Get Gear = in process 

- Get Fenrir Mount from Golden Saucer = very slowly in process

- Get to Level 50  = DONE!!!! 


~ Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment