Thursday, June 18, 2015

Tomorrow Says Frog

Last night I logged off of XIV for the last time in ARR. It was a sad. Did I accomplish what needed to be done by time I signed off? I would say 75%. However the missing 25% includes content I'm really not interested in.

So what did I accomplish:
1. I finished main scenario quests of course.
2. I finshed Hildebrand quests
3. I completed all of my dungeons (includes hard mode)

What I have not accomplished:
1. Coil - haven't touched it. Not really interested.
2. Extreme Primals - will come back to pony farm them. (Gotta catch 'em all)
3. In middle of beast tribe quest for Amal'ja and Kobolds (only doing for the mounts and minions for now; you know I have to catch 'em all)
4. In middle of the post moogle quests.

#s 2 - 4 I can go back to later on.

When I log in on Friday, I will log into Heavensward. Ishgard here I come. I'm a bit aprehensive about it. It's a whole new world with new gameplay. Sometimes change is scary, but we have to overcome the scary to reap great rewards.

My plans for Heavensward:
1. Level Bard to 60
2. Complete Main Scenario quests (I am really interested in the story. I want to know what happened to Yda, Y'shtola and the rest of the scions.)
3. Look and hope for to do more Hildebrand quests (SE hasn't said there were new ones, but I'm hoping there are some.)

After these goals, I probably will go back to complete ARR content. I know I'll probably (operative word there) work on the new relic.

Ishgard be very warned, Tiger is coming....


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment