Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to my newly revamped blog. This blog was officially my gaming & app review blog. I really haven't kept up on it so I combined it with my main blogging journal. You can find those posts here.

2015 is a year of changes for me and gaming. I have been getting back into MMO's. I used to play Final Fantasy XI (FFXI) and kept up an adventuring blog. I ran that blog from 2008 to 2012.

Now I've started playing Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV). I plan on doing the same with this blog. This blog won't be as detailed as my FFXI blog. I don't have as much time as I once did.

I will post pictures, posts, some how to's and anything FFXIV related. My husband may also contribute to this blog too.

Let's get to our adventure in Eorzea!!


Tiger Kaosu    Magus Kaosu


~ Tiger Kaosu

No comments:

Post a Comment