Saturday, February 7, 2015

It's All About Ember

This post is all about my companion, Ember. That's right. It's a post about my chocobo, Ember. Ember is my life line, my buddy. She makes soloing fun. I finally got Ember after my turn dealing with Ifrit. Don't remember level.

Ember started off just taking me on my journeys across Eorzea. She was extremely handy. Then when I turned 30 (I think) I learned the knowledge to train her. So that's when she and I began killing mobs. She has my back. She heals me when when I get hurt. She's awesome.

So I wanted to make her extra special. I wanted to make her stand out in a crowd. So I gave her some special food and now Ember is my rockstar. She is now a nice purple hue. She is absolutely gorg.

Look at her.




Now she's my partner in crime. I do take offense at any mob that hurts or maims her.

Let Eorzea be warned. Ember and I are coming to kick some ass. 

~ Tiger Kaosu

No comments:

Post a Comment