Tuesday, February 17, 2015

President's Day

So I finally hit Bard this past weekend. My current level is 32. Much higher than my Lancer. So let me go into details. So excited to share.

So I had been level 30 Archer since my last post. I don't play during week. (I work on my Botanist duting the week. By the way, it's level 34 now. I've also made a lot of mullah with it to.) Ok, got side tracked. So Sunday I decided to play after I finished some of my client's taxes. I had no idea what to do first, so I decided to try my level 30 quest. I get to Quarrymill where the first part took place. I went in and barely survived the win. I mean if I got hit 1 more time I would've died. Phew.. So I'm feeling awesome, I decide to take on the 2nd part. Shit man!! I won by the skin of my teeth again. Holy shit! I finally passed my level 30 quest. To me, before doing the quest, had it equivalent to the Maat fight in FFXI. This is epic to me right now. My husband said he had to the 30 quest twice. Ha ha. So, feeling like a bad-ass, I started my Bard quest. Shit... I knocked that out on 1st try too. I did all this at level 30. Didn't even get to 31. Afterwards I did my daily roulettes for some bonus experience. I hit 31 by end of the day.

So on President's day, after my work was done I popped on game. I did my dailies as usual. Worked on some hunt logs and some quests. I have to concentrate on quests and hunt logs for experience until story missions are available to me again (level 35). By time I got off, I was level 32.

I got some cool pics too.




My Future Goals in Game:
1. Get to level 50  - getting there level 32
2. Marry my hubby in game
3. Get Fenrir mount
4. Collect minions
5. Collect mounts
6. Become an all around bad ass - after this post, I think I may be one 


~ Tiger Kaosu



No comments:

Post a Comment