Friday, February 6, 2015

Archer

I've gotten back to leveling Archer. I'm now a good robust 26. 4 more levels to 30 where I'll stop to level Puglist. I'm not happy about that. Just have to suck it up so I can turn Bard. Anywhoo...

I did my level 25 Archer quest. It wasn't difficult. I won the on 2nd try. I forgot to add some skills. Once I did, it was a breeze. I hope the rest are.

I am now doing my daily (well whenever I get on) roulettes. As Lancer I hated doing dungeons. It was very hard for me to focus my attacks. With Archer, it's been awesome. I feel like a badass now. Dungeons are a bit easier now. However, I haven't gotten to the mid level dungeons yet. So I don't know how I'll fair. My roulettes are all lowlevel and boring at this point but it's extra experience boost for me.

So at one point I wanted to make FFXIV my mini Pokemon game by collecting minions. I started looking for the quests and gotten side tracked in game with other stuff. I haven't even filled my 1st page. Sad. Hubby, I believe has 2 pages full. Lucky. But then again he plays more than me and has 2 level 50 characters. So he's been to places to get them where I can't get to as of yet. I will though. Just you wait. Yesterday, I bit the bullet and made 2 in game purchases. I bought Sleipner, a mount and Y'shtola, a minion. The minion is a white version of my character. White hair and fairer skin. Here are both of my purchases.



My Botanist job is like level 26/27. I really don't care about the levels. It's my source of making money in the game. When I'm not leveling Archer, this is what I'm doing. I get the weirdest friend requests when I am out in the Shroud. Either botters or gil sellers. I don't add people to my friend list. Free company and people I know only.

I also started and finished the Valentine's event. First event that I have completed and was disappointed in. I was disappointed that there wasn't a minion to get. There was a chocobo barding tho.

I am happy with my progress on game so far. I'm actually excited to play. The social aspect like I had in FFXI is not here but I'm still having a good time as of late.

My Future Goals in Game:
1. Get to level 50
2. Marry my hubby in game
3. Get Fenrir mount
4. Collect minions
5. Collect mounts
6. Become an all around bad ass

I think those goals can be accomplished.

~ Tiger Kaosu



No comments:

Post a Comment