Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Waiting for Storm Blood

So it’s been couple of weeks since I last posted. All is doing well. Still enjoying the game. I’m improving on my DPS and learning playing with Wanderer’s Minuet. That was my biggest issue when Heavensward (HW) came out. It’s all about to change again in Stormblood (SB).  So let’s list my accomplishments:


  • I got my BRD up to ilvl 240 
  • I did the 3 big raids: Void Ark, Weeping City and Dunscape
  • I completed all dungeons for my level 60 roulette
  • I finished 2 beast tribes and gotten mounts: Ah’malja and the Kobolds
  • Finished all of Main Story Quests
  • Finished Hildebrand and scholastic quests


This is what I’m working on now:


  • 2 beast tribes (Sylphs and the Ixals) 
  • Opening expert roulette (all I need is to do dungeon Solm Al Hard Mode)
  • Getting other quests done that I didn’t pick up yet so I don’t have to worry about them in SB
  • Working on leveling Carpenter (my first disciple of Hand – DOH)


I am taking my time and enjoying the game. I will work on 2 beast tribes at a time. The old ones move so fast now that I am I am over leveled for them. By time I touch the HW beast tribes I will be over leveled by then too. I have the Sahagans and the Allied wrap up to do before I even start the HW ones.

I also no longer have bubble guts going into big battles.  I’m more steady handed. So here’s my list of what I haven’t done but in my are in the works for future:


  • Extreme primal trials
  • Alexander Raids
  • Binding Coil Raid
  • Mount/Minion collecting (some of this is done with dungeons, trials and searching) l
  • Palace of the Dead (much sooner than later)


I will be off the game for a while though. My mother is coming to town and then hubby and I will be finally going on a much needed vacation. Stormblood releases just as we leave for vacation so when we get back, hopefully everyone will be a pro at the dungeons lol.

Here are some pictures from my adventures:


 Cool graphic of old time heroes in Hildebrand Quest
Got my mount from the Kobolds

Well carry on and will catch you upon my return.
Red Mage for the WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment