Sunday, June 25, 2017

In Midst of a Storm

Hubby and I are finally back from our vacation. Stormblood launched before we came back and we were seeing so many issues going on the game via Reddit, that we were worried if we actually can play. So far so good. We didn't fall in the Rauhbaun crash issue. Only issue is that even though hubby and I are in a party, they still separate us into different instances. So we have to zone and try to get into the same one. It really is annoying.

So far, I have gotten my RDM, but really haven't done much with it. I haven't even gotten to level 51. It is fun so far. I am going thru the main story quest with BRD. My BRD is now 63 and I have done 2 job quests. I guess the next is at level 66 I gather. We have only done 1 dungeon so far. We do have another to do today.

I am really loving the stories and the scenery. Square Enix always comes thru on that. I am also enjoying the game because I'm doing it with my hubby. I have a lot to do.

Accomplished:

  • Finished Sylphs beast tribe quests
  • Expert roulette was accomplished - now it is moot since new expansion, at least I'm up to date.
  • Accomplished finishing majority of quests. Left the leve quests and the Post Moogle quests. Leves I probably won't do unless I'm desperate. Post Moogle will give me stuff to do on down time.

Working On:
  • Main story quests
  • Sahagin Beast tribe quests
  • Leveling RDM
  • Leveling BRD

There is so much to do now. I am loving the expansion. 

Here are some pics.


Scenary is gogeous


Look Ma, I'm,m swimming


 More Swimming in clear water. Beautiful blue water. 


Under the Sea, Under the Sea


Settlement under the Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment