Tuesday, May 16, 2017

We're Back

After nearly 2 years of not playing the game, we decided to come back.  I will probably make a post every now and then. We left after finishing up the story to Heavensward.

We are at the eve of the new expansion called Stormblood. This is why we came back. They are introducing my favorite job into the game: Red Mage.

When I logged onto the game, I couldn't believe how much I missed the game. I missed the story, the characters, the feel, all of it. I, of course, have to re-learn the game. I don't remember how to play my character job much anymore. I just learned how to take screenshots again. So I will post some pictures later.

What we have done so far:

  • Get ilvl 235 gear from PvP merchant
  • Do daily roulettes for games
  • Finished up to 3.2 patch for story line
  • Completed Hildibrand quest lines (my favorite side quest)
  • Tried Void Ark

What we plan on doing:

  • Finish up Story quests (up to Nidhogg Trial)
  • Get appropriate gear
  • Try more Raids
  • Level up Red Mage once it is released. 


It's good to be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment