Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hunt & Fashion

I have done some small posts on Lodestone. So I will post them as pictures here. 

Here's my first one. 


If you can't read the picture, here's the words. 

I have done my first 2 A rank hunts: Hell Claw and Githab (something like that).  It was pretty fun and quick. 

I also finally got my ilvl to 92. Now I can do a good chunk of duties that I had open but just couldn't do. I need more poetics. So I can get my pants then weapon. 

I got my zenith relic weapon, what is next stage? If it's the 11 book one, i'm so not interested in the long time it takes to do the book. 

I did hear a player did one book a day for 11 days straight. I don't know how true that is. If it didn't take all day, then I'd do it. 

On the road to getting my character truly leveled for end game before Heavensward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment