Sunday, July 5, 2015

Level 60

I have made level 60 in 2 weeks which is much better than the year it took me to reach level 50. I made it a priority to level this time. I will be slowing down now. I have things that I put off to do.

Well getting 60 was not bad. Not much of a grind. If you do all the quests, you pretty much level. Also toss in some hunts and a few fates. Otherwise it was pretty seamless.

The terrain was interesting. It certainly make you feel like you have to fly. Just to get flying was an adventure. FYI, everything aggros. There are no safe areas (unless in a town). With the flying you are able to do sightseeing easy. I was not planning on doing sightseeing. However, if I past a spot, I stop and do it. I haven't even looked at the log.

Flying is fun but you can lose your friend easily if you are flying together, just by flying at different levels. I am not great at camera movement. I drive my hubby crazy, lol.

So we finished the MSQ last night. The story is just awesome. We lose some characters we like and some we hate. There are still so many unanswered questions. One question was definitely answered. We do find out where Nidhogg's other eye is/was. So much has happened and much more to happen.

So we've done 3 trials. One I disliked was Bismark. You can find why here. Ravana and the surprise trial was pretty okay, mostly standard. Funny story, last night my hubby convinced me to do a trial roulette. He said "it's max 10 mins, easy way to get Law." I'm tired so I said fine. We both queue up in DF. His pops first. He gets the Hydra fight. Mine pops 5 mins later. What do I get? Ravana!!! That's not a 10 min fight. I was wishing for a Giglamesh fight.

The saddest thing about the new expansion is that Y'shtola is no longer my twin. 😔 But she looks awesome tho. She's a but edgier. I like it.

Anyway....

My new goals:
1. Minion gathering
2. Mount gathering
3. Gear hunting
4. Plow thru beast tribe quests.
5. Complete extra dungeons to get access to extreme roulette


Some Pics:

 Someone annoyed me
 Really? Song of Oblivion my ass.
 Laughed at this creation, All I thought was the Dragon Ball Z Super Sayan Merge Dance
Story is done for now. :(





No comments:

Post a Comment